Have you ever received a data preservation request from a foreign government? What about one for disclosure? If so, no doubt your first questions sound something like: Why am I getting this and what am I supposed to do?
To help answer these questions, the Terrorism Prevention Branch of the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) and the United Nations Security Council Counter-Terrorism Committee Executive Directorate (CTED) have created a tool that outlines comprehensive international service provider practices in responding to data requests from foreign governments.
The Data Disclosure Framework (DDF) is the result of active engagement with service providers to provide start-ups, smaller companies and micro-platforms with the confidence to lawfully respond to requests for data in counter-terrorism investigations, all while respecting everyone’s right to privacy.
Download the DDF at: https://sherloc.unodc.org/cld/en/st/evidence/ddf.html.
Haven't heard of the DDF? This 90-minute introductory webinar will guide you through the publication and offer opportunities to ask experienced service provider experts any questions you may have.
The same content will be delivered in webinars across 8 different time zones, so stop by at your most convenient time!
- 8 December (Wed) 19:00-21:00 CET: https://live.kudoway.com/k8/240119872240/join [Interpretation: English, Spanish, Portuguese]
- 9 December (Thu) 19:00-21:00 CET: https://live.kudoway.com/k8/240117582768/join
[Interpretation: English, Spanish, Portuguese]
- 13 December (Mon) 10:00-12:00 CET: https://live.kudoway.com/k8/240119003546/join [Interpretation: English, Malay, Thai, Japanese]
- 13 December (Mon) 15:00-17:00 CET: https://live.kudoway.com/k8/240113869934/join [Interpretation: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian]
- 14 December (Tue) 10:00-12:00 CET: https://live.kudoway.com/k8/240116117335/join [Interpretation: English, Malay, Thai, Japanese]
- 15 December (Wed) 10:00-12:00 CET: https://live.kudoway.com/k8/240118825174/join [Interpretation: English, Malay, Thai, Japanese]
- 15 December (Wed) 15:00-17:00 CET: https://live.kudoway.com/k8/240117194314/join [Interpretation: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian]
🔊 SHERLOC Electronic Evidence Hub (🔔 LinkedIn)
🎥 Digital is the New Normal!
Download the Data Disclosure Framework webinar description [PDF]
These webinars are organized by: